Raising Awareness about OPA
BITSS is actively promoting the ideas of OPA in the evidence-based policy community. Among our main efforts so far, we highlight:
- Guardia, Fernando Hoces de la, Sean Grant, and Edward Miguel. “Why We Need Open Policy Analysis,” March 26, 2018. Link.
- Panel Discussion on Open Policy Analysis, at the BITSS Annual Meeting, Dec. 10, 2018 in Berkeley, CA.
- Introduction to Open Policy Analysis, at the 40th Annual Fall Conference of the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management (APPAM), Nov. 9 in Washington, D.C.
- Frontiers in Open Government: Open Policy Analysis and Opportunities to Collaborate, at the Economic Development & Institutions convening, Center for Effective Global Action, Aug. 27-30, 2018 in Berkeley, CA.
- Why We Need Open Policy Analysis, at the US Congressional Budget Office, Mar. 29, 2018 in Washington, D.C.
- Hoces de la Guardia, Fernando. “Open Science Comes To Policy Analysis.” CEGA (blog post), April 27, 2018. Link.