Raising Awareness about OPA
BITSS is actively promoting the ideas of OPA in the evidence-based policy community. Among our main efforts so far, we highlight:
- Fernando Hoces de la Guardia, Sean Grant, and Edward Miguel. “Why We Need Open Policy Analysis,” March 26, 2018. Link.
- Introduction to Open Policy Analysis, BITSS Research Transparency and Reproducibility Training (RT2), Sep. 13, 2019 in Washngton, DC. Video.
- Panel Discussion on Open Policy Analysis, at the BITSS Annual Meeting, Dec. 10, 2018 in Berkeley, CA. Video.
- Introduction to Open Policy Analysis, at the 40th Annual Fall Conference of the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management (APPAM), Nov. 9 in Washington, D.C.
- Frontiers in Open Government: Open Policy Analysis and Opportunities to Collaborate, at the Economic Development & Institutions convening, Center for Effective Global Action, Aug. 27-30, 2018 in Berkeley, CA.
- Why We Need Open Policy Analysis, at the US Congressional Budget Office, Mar. 29, 2018 in Washington, D.C.
- BITSS. “Opening up the analysis behind Elizabeth Warren’s wealth tax plan” BITSS (press release), March 18, 2019. Link.
- Fernando Hoces de la Guardia, Sean Grant, and Edward Miguel. “Open Science Comes To Policy Analysis.” CEGA (blog post), April 27, 2018. Link.
- Fernando Hoces de la Guardia. “A Great Day for Open Policy Analysis.” CEGA (blog post), August 9, 2018. Link.