Sep 11, 2018 – Oct 1, 2018 | Nakhon Pathom
Social Science Research Transparency and Reproducibility Workshops in Southeast Asia
Catalyst Ben Marwick (University of Washington) will host six workshops in Southeast Asia. The curriculum includes open methods, open access, open data, and an introduction to R for social scientists. All materials and pre-training instructions are available here.
This is a schedule for the workshops:
- 11-12 Sept: Silpakorn University, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand
- 13 Sept: Vietnam National University, Science, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 14 Sept: Vietnam National University, Social Science, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 17 Sept: National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
- 21 Sept: National Cheng Kung University, Tainan City, Taiwan
- 1 Oct: University of Seoul, Seoul, South Korea.