Sep 11, 2018 – Oct 1, 2018 | Nakhon Pathom
Catalyst Ben Marwick (University of Washington) will host six workshops in Southeast Asia. The curriculum includes open methods, open access, open data, and an introduction to R for social scientists. All materials and pre-training instructions are available here.
This is a schedule for the workshops:
- 11-12 Sept: Silpakorn University, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand
- 13 Sept: Vietnam National University, Science, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 14 Sept: Vietnam National University, Social Science, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 17 Sept: National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
- 21 Sept: National Cheng Kung University, Tainan City, Taiwan
- 1 Oct: University of Seoul, Seoul, South Korea.