Jan 10, 2018 | Washington, DC
BITSS has partnered with the World Bank to deliver a hands-on workshop focusing on Git/GitHub for version control and collaboration.
Wednesday, January 10th, 2017
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Through the presentations and hands-on sessions, participants will get up-to-speed on:
- Version Control with GitHub Desktop
- GitHub as a collaboration and project management tool
- How to produce reproducible reports in R and Python
- How to get started with the World Bank GitHub account
Who will benefit?
- World Bank Researchers and RAs who manage analysis code
- TTLs who manage technical projects (with technical collaborators)