BITSS is seeking a Senior Program Manager and Coordinator. Applications for both positions will be reviewed on a rolling basis until May 10 for employment beginning in June/July 2015.
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for the overall management, leadership, and oversight of the initiative. The ideal candidate should have:
- MA/MS in Economics, Political Science, Management Sciences, or a related discipline. PhDs are also encouraged to apply.
- 5-10 years professional experience in an academic, non-profit, or social enterprise setting.
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of empirical social science research, evidence- based policy, and research transparency.
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for the development and design of training and communication content for BITSS, including online courses, social media strategies, research dissemination plans, and outreach events. The ideal candidate should have:
- BA/BS in Design, Communication, Computer Science, or Journalism; or BA/BS in Economics, Political Science, or related discipline, with a solid grasp of design and communication.
- 1-3 years professional experience managing design, communication, or online content development.
- Proven track record developing websites and online content, including proficiency with markup languages and platforms such as Weebly or WordPress.
Full job descriptions as well as application instructions can be found on the CEGA job page.