Mar 31, 2017 – Mar 31, 2017 | London
Catalyst: Elise Wang Sonne (UNU-MERIT)
Workshop: Research Transparency and Reproducibility in the Social Sciences | LSE Africa Summit 2017 Research Conference
The aim of this workshop is to train the next generation of social science researchers in tools and practices to enhance the transparency, reproducibility, and openness of their research.
It will cover the following aspects:
- Conceptual and emerging issues in the practice and ethics of research;
- Overview of issues that make research unreliable;
- Theory and implementation of Pre-analysis Plans;
- Transparent data management; and
- Data sharing & statistical analysis using STATA and R.