This January 5th, 10.15am at the American Economic Association Annual Meeting in Boston, MA (Sheraton Hotel, Commonwealth Room).
Session: Promoting New Norms for Transparency and Integrity in Economic Research
Presiding: Edward Miguel (UC Berkeley)
- Brian Nosek (University of Virginia): “Scientific Utopia: Improving Openness and Reproducibility in Scientific Research”
- Richard Ball (Haverford College): “Replicability of Empirical Research: Classroom Instruction and Professional Practice”
- Eva Vivalt (New York University): “Bias and Research Method: Evidence from 600 Studies”
- Aprajit Mahajan (UC Berkeley)
- Justin Wolfers (UC Michigan)
- Kate Casey (Stanford University)
More info here. Plus don’t miss the BITSS/COS Exhibition Booth at the John B. Hynes Convention Center (Level 2, Exhibition Hall D).